Full Form of BMW Car In English
The Full Form of BMW is Bavarian Motor Works. BMW is the acronym for Bayerische Motoren Werke or in English, Bavarian Motor Works. Most people don’t know The Full Form of BMW Car. BMW is a German-based multinational firm that manufactures luxury cars and motorbikes and also produced aircraft engines. It is the d’s largest premium car manufacturer and parent firm of the BMW Mini Rolls Royce car brands, previously and Rover. Established in 1916, the company has its headquarters in Munich, Bavaria. BMW creates motor vehicles in various nations i.e. Germany, Brazil, China, India, South Africa, the UK, and the USA. With 2, 279, 503 vehicles created In 2015, BMW was the world’s twelfth biggest producer of motor vehicles.
The company also has a marked and important motorsport history, particularly in touring vehicles, Formula 1, sports vehicles and the Isle of Man TT.
History BMW cars
BMW was founded in 1916.
The business started with the production of airplane engines that were utilized.
- following the First World War, the company was made to stop the production of airplane engines In 1918.
- In 1923, it began manufacturing motorcycles.
- In 1929, the company changed to automobile manufacturing after obtaining the Fahrzeugfabrik Eisenach factory.
- BMW made the first car was named Dixi In 1936. BMW made 328 sports vehicles that enjoyed incredible success and nominated as a car of the century in 1999.
- The company made BMW 1500, a four-cylinder sports vehicle and BMW 2002, a 2 door car that was the forerunner of the BMW 3 Series In 1960.
- BMW released its 3, 5 and 7 series.
- It’s introduced a brand new wholly-owned subsidiary to bring together their car racing activities.
- In 1987, it opened a Plant in Regensburg to fulfill the expanding Demand for your BMW 3 Series model.It obtained the British Rover Group however, it wasn’t a profitable acquisition so BMW sold the Rover Group to the Phoenix Consortium.
- In 1994, it opened a plant in Spartanburg, South Carolina particularly For the creation of the BMW Z3 Roadster.
- He decides to focus only on BMW, MINI and Rolls Royce Motor Vehicles in the international auto market. In 2001, it established the new MINI, a superior car in the small car segment.
- In 2013, it introduced the electrical i3, an urban electric car.